Upcycled Dark Denim skirt
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Beautiful skirt made from used denim. It is part of Zebra i can see and Kristina Kruopienyte Fashion house upcycling project.
Unique and personalised. As denim for it is brought by you!
- You get already made skirt from upcycled denim.
- The skirt features:
- washed soft and durable denim
- the design and construction is unique and created using one old product
- pleated fold (yes, it spins!)
- seem as a detail
- bottoms from other old clothes brought
- elastic adjustable rubber inside
- 100% upcycled denim.
- The skirt is designed to grow with your child. If your child is in between sizes, we recommend you to choose the smaller size for a better fit.
About Zebra I can see: Zebra I Can See is a kids clothing brand based on non-seasonal, timeless and unisex GOTS organic cotton basics for kids aged 1-7 years with a focus on building sustainable kids wardrobe. Zebra I Can See creates comfortable basics with graphical prints influenced by creative works of children It is about childhood as we idealise it: overall comfortable, overall magic and overall happiness. Zebra believes everyday friends will inspire your little ones to keep exploring. Their basics & layering essentials are intentionally seasonless and unisex, because all kids will need them everyday. No matter the season, no matter the gender, you can enjoy mixing colours and prints and layer them up and down. Growing up with a sustainable mindset can make a change. They believe in kids to be the creators of change. It feels very important for them to make clothes with these values in mind that inspires our future generation.