Limited Edition Statement Jumper white
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
For the little ones that matter so much to us and our planet. For future generations that dream big and aim high.
Soft and comfy jumper with raglan sleeves and outside green stitches, ribbed trims at neck, wrist and waist give the freedom of movement.
- Statement piece that is easy to make sets with all you have in your wardrobe. Makes you look and feel a true change maker.
- Each piece is carefully hand cut and sewn by our lovely friend Ieva, who found her passion in sewing and is happy to be a part of making limited pieces. Handmade with lots of passion, attention to every detail and respect for all the process.
- Each jumper is printed with GOTS approved printing ink and the whole silk-screen transfer process is certified by GOTS - durable and sustainable.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Organic cotton is a highly durable and soft natural material that has great functional properties loved by kids. GOTS certification restricts the use of toxic chemicals and ensures social responsibility in the entire manufacturing process from organic cotton farming to final product.
About Zebra I can see: Zebra I Can See is a kids clothing brand based on non-seasonal, timeless and unisex GOTS organic cotton basics for kids aged 1-7 years with a focus on building sustainable kids wardrobe. Zebra I Can See creates comfortable basics with graphical prints influenced by creative works of children It is about childhood as we idealise it: overall comfortable, overall magic and overall happiness. Zebra believes everyday friends will inspire your little ones to keep exploring. Their basics & layering essentials are intentionally seasonless and unisex, because all kids will need them everyday. No matter the season, no matter the gender, you can enjoy mixing colours and prints and layer them up and down. Growing up with a sustainable mindset can make a change. They believe in kids to be the creators of change. It feels very important for them to make clothes with these values in mind that inspires our future generation.