Limited Edition Statement Jumper ocean blue
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
For the little ones that matter so much to us and our planet.
- For future generations that dream big and aim high.
- Soft and comfy jumper with raglan sleeves and outside yellow stitches, ribbed trims at neck, wrist and waist give the freedom of movement. A little thicker organic cotton fabric with a super soft plush inside. Perfect for fall and winter.
- Statement piece that is easy to make sets with all you have in your wardrobe. Makes you look and feel a true change maker.
- Zebra Statement jumper is part of Zebra handmade limited edition. There we use soft and cosy heavyweight GOTS organic cotton dead stock fabric from a local partner and create new limited products that have a new value.
- Each jumper is printed with GOTS approved printing ink and the whole silk-screen transfer process is certified by GOTS - durable and sustainable.
- Match it with our TREE leggings for the complete outfit.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Organic cotton is a highly durable and soft natural material that has great functional properties loved by kids. GOTS certification restricts the use of toxic chemicals and ensures social responsibility in the entire manufacturing process from organic cotton farming to final product.
About Zebra I can see: Zebra I Can See is a kids clothing brand based on non-seasonal, timeless and unisex GOTS organic cotton basics for kids aged 1-7 years with a focus on building sustainable kids wardrobe. Zebra I Can See creates comfortable basics with graphical prints influenced by creative works of children It is about childhood as we idealise it: overall comfortable, overall magic and overall happiness. Zebra believes everyday friends will inspire your little ones to keep exploring. Their basics & layering essentials are intentionally seasonless and unisex, because all kids will need them everyday. No matter the season, no matter the gender, you can enjoy mixing colours and prints and layer them up and down. Growing up with a sustainable mindset can make a change. They believe in kids to be the creators of change. It feels very important for them to make clothes with these values in mind that inspires our future generation.