- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Loose fitted long sleeve t-shirt in soft GOTS organic cotton.
Grow brave and have fun in this uneven hem t-shirt – slightly shorter in front and longer in the back.
- A wide cut with side pockets and dropped shoulder. Overall comfortable and laid back feel.
- Featuring ribbed neckline for extra comfort to slip on and off.
- Oversize fit allows to look great in a size up, so you can extend and maximise the wears as your child grows.
- Allover COW print follows you through the day, makes you smile, discover, learn and play together.
- Match it with our COW leggings/ shorts for the complete outfit.
- Or mix it with our SEA or TREE leggings/ shorts to create a more funky look.
- Locally and responsibly produced in Lithuania in small quantities avoiding overproduction & reducing environmental footprint.
- 98% GOTS certified organic cotton / 2% elastane
- Organic cotton is a highly durable and soft natural material that has great functional properties loved by kids. GOTS certification restricts the use of toxic chemicals and ensures social responsibility in the entire manufacturing process from organic cotton farming to final product. Elastane gives a little stretch adding comfort to movement.
About Zebra I can see: Zebra I Can See is a kids clothing brand based on non-seasonal, timeless and unisex GOTS organic cotton basics for kids aged 1-7 years with a focus on building sustainable kids wardrobe. Zebra I Can See creates comfortable basics with graphical prints influenced by creative works of children It is about childhood as we idealise it: overall comfortable, overall magic and overall happiness. Zebra believes everyday friends will inspire your little ones to keep exploring. Their basics & layering essentials are intentionally seasonless and unisex, because all kids will need them everyday. No matter the season, no matter the gender, you can enjoy mixing colours and prints and layer them up and down. Growing up with a sustainable mindset can make a change. They believe in kids to be the creators of change. It feels very important for them to make clothes with these values in mind that inspires our future generation.